Accepted Dental Insurance
- Aetna EPO
- Assurant (Sunlife Financial)
- Blue Cross Chip
- Blue Cross Dental
- Blue Journey
- Capital Blue
- Delta Dental
- Delta Dental AARP
- Freedom Blue
- Humana PPO
- Physicians Mutual
- Security Life
- United Concordia
- United Concordia Chip
- United Health Care
Dental Savings Plan
Even if you don’t have dental insurance, it’s still incredibly important that you get your necessary dental appointments done and out of the way. That’s why West Market Dental Care offers an in-house dental savings plan that works to reduce your overall dental care costs. Not only can you avoid the fees often associated with dental insurance, but you can get discounts on treatments like crowns, fillings, root canals and extractions. We have many options for membership and competitive price discounts for our members.
Plan Options and Annual Costs
Member & Co–Member
Family Plan (two adults, two children up to age 18)
$179 (up to age 18)
Exam (twice per year)
X-rays (once per 12 months)
Adult Cleaning (twice per year)
Child Cleaning (twice per year)
Full Denture (upper or lower)
Partial Denture (upper or lower)
Payment & Finance Options
We gladly accept major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
CareCredit® is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer zero interest financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you need, when you need it. You can even use CareCredit for your family and favorite pet.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose including LASIK, veterinary, dentistry, cosmetic, hearing aids and more.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. And CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on us. For over 20 years, we’ve been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com.
As a reminder, here are some of the enhanced safety standards that you can continue to expect:
- We recommend that patient documents are completed prior to your appointment.
- Upon request, we offer a Concierge Service – from Car to Chair. Upon arrival at our office, you may wait in your vehicle and give us a call to check-in. We will call or text you once the office is ready for you to enter, and one of our team members will personally escort you directly into your thoroughly disinfected treatment room.
- Every person entering the office is encouraged to wear a facial covering or face mask
- Please take your temperature the morning of your appointment and notify the office if you have a elevated temperature.
- We will ask that all patients enter the office unaccompanied, if possible. For those patients who need assistance, we ask that this be limited to a single person if possible. If a patient is accompanied by a guest, we recommend that the guest waits outside of the office. However, we have created social distancing space in our reception/waiting area.
- Room Disinfection – We provide adequate time for our teams to disinfect all areas of use in between patient appointments.
- Our waiting area will no longer offer magazines, charging stations, children’s toys, etc., as these items are difficult to disinfect.
Our doctors and team will be wearing all of the recommended and supplementary personal protective equipment (PPE). You may see face shields, caps, shoe covers, gowns, gloves and masks, but you can be rest assured we’re smiling underneath them.